A Way With Words offers a variety of services, from creative writing to business writing to editing and more! Services are priced on a per project or an hourly basis. Please contact Renee at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Quote” in the subject line to inquire of current pricing.
To see what others think of A Way With Words Writing and Editorial Services, click on the Satisfied Customers tab.
- Fiction and nonfiction articles for magazines, online publications, websites, and more
- Short stories
- Children’s stories and curriculum
- Websites, blog content, corporate newsletters
- Marketing and sales brochures and materials
- Small business plan design
Over 14 years experience with all levels and various industries, including military, technical, and executive:
- Custom design for electronic searches
- Tailor-made resumes for each job–no templates here!
- Professional cover and thank-you letters
Nearly 13 years editing experience with major publishers, independent authors, and organizations
- Content editing, line editing, and proofreading
- Experience with business correspondence, nonfiction/fiction books and articles, children’s materials, and technical documentation
- Available for manuscript or article critiquing, including picture books, children’s stories and articles, nonfiction articles and books.
- Critiquing components include story line, dialogue, overall structure and flow, organization, passive vs. active voice, general content, thematic development, use of leads and closes, and overall writing strengths/weaknesses.
- Prices on either per page or per chapter basis or entire manuscript for picture books, articles, and short stories.
- Available to teach pre-developed or customized writing topics, including craft, self-editing, publishing process, marketing, and more
- Specially designed workshops for schools and children’s writing groups
- Some class titles include: “How to Make Your Reader Care,” “Off the Beaten Path Markets,” “How to Submit Your Manuscript for Publication,” “Locating and Interviewing Experts,” “The Use of Primary and Secondary Sources in Research,” “Basic Building Blocks of Business Writing,” “How to Write for Girls vs. Boys,” and more!